- Nov 30, 2020. Getting on HF - Antennas Peter Risdahl VE6KK
- Dec 15, 2020. Learning CW at the CW Ops Academy Rob Brownstein K6RB, one of the founders of the CW Academy talks about how to learn CW and the options offered by CW Ops
- Dec 15, 2020. Getting on Air without a radio Ameer, VA6QAS, presents a number of options for those without HF radios to either listen through remote radios or to chat with other hams in other parts of the world through a PC or VHF radio.
- Dec 28, 2020. What are all those buttons and knobs on an HF radio? Joel, VE6EI, will attempt to provide an easy to understand explanation of what everything does. Knowing that your radio might have two different noise blankers or a fast and slow AGC could be important when faced with certain types of noise.
- Dec 28, 2020. Choosing a first HF rig. New or used? Joel, VE6EI, will build on the knowledge gained in the first part of the session by suggesting what to look for in buying your first HF rig.